My Cancer Treatment is an online directory which provides up to date and accessible information about NHS cancer services across England.
The reports available will help decide where you go for your cancer treatment and inludes:
- How well the team compares to all the other teams in the country providing similar services.
- Identification of any serious concerns or immediate risks, highlighting where there has been any compromise to quality of patient care, or risk to patient or staff safety.
- If the cancer service has all relevant members of the team, including a clinical nurse specialist.
- Percentage of patients seen by the hospital, that meet the cancer waiting times standards, set by the Department of Health.
- Survey results about how other cancer patients rate their experiences of care in that hospital.
For further information and to access the directory please visit:
www.mycancertreatment.nhs.uk (this link will open in a new window - popups must be allowed)